Wednesday, April 17, 2019

# Support Thomas Stager

To Congress: from Thomas Stager:
I was born and raised in California and up until the last ten years, I truly felt this was the best place to live in America. I am a fervent Patriot and my priorities in life are God, Family, and Country.
I’ve become broken hearted watching America and California become divided. The safety of Americans has taken second place to political ideology. This is not what I put a uniform on, signed a blank check and went and fought for!
My plea to you and ALL of Congress is to immediately stop playing their childish political games and address our border crisis. Congress has ignored our broken immigration system for decades and the time to act is NOW!
FIX OUR ABSURD ASYLUM PROCESS IMMEDIATELY! SUPPORT OUR PRESIDENT IN SECURING THE BORDER! PROVIDE A PATH FORWARD FOR DACA!
TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK PUT THE SAFETY OF AMERICANS FIRST!
Thomas Stager
Menifee, CA

No comments:

Post a Comment