- Log on to Pogo games with your username and password.
- Launch Chess Buddy and use the ROOMS option to quickly enter a game room OR manually enter a game room.
- When your game opens, Chess Buddy automatically recognizes it and is ready to work. The interface mimics the live chess game and illustrates via blue squares where the opponent just moved from.
- You can play manually and use Chess Buddy as a helper or tool via the PLAY HINT and SHOW HINT features. Or select the AUTOPLAYoption and let Chess Buddy handle it all.
- 1-minute games: 5-minute games are ideal for optimal performance but for those who want to play shorter games, make sure "think only on opponents time" is checkmarked. This will help Chess Buddy play faster. However this same setting on a longer game can result in lost games - always give the Buddy as much time to think as possible to increase chances of winning!
- Multiple games: Do not have more than one game open as Chess Buddy monitors the current game board and swapping between multiple tables could cause it to crash.
- Engine swap: There are hundreds of different engines (free and for sale) accessible via an online search. Any .uci engine of your choice may be used with Chess Buddy
Internet Explorer 6.0 or newer
Note: AOL users will need to open their games and operate their Buddies in IE Windows
-First of all ,U will need to have a good CPU like :
Intel Core Quad
AMD 64 bit
-Need to have a good chess engine (like Rybka lastest version)
-Need to set time to 1/0 2/0
as much longer u set your time u will have the risk to lost in front of powerfull Opening Book, and this is your weak side
-really good in 2min and 1min
-longer game like 5min/6min/10min
Using the program this way you can gage the amount of time the engine thinks before making a move yourself, allowing extra thinking time for the engine during opening and middlegame to compensate for not having a good book in the program. You can then put the program back into autoplay mode by simply pressing the autoplay button once you get towards endgame to move alot quicker and avoid running out of time.
so if u keep this in mind, u will get your 2300 points of more
1-When loading an UCI engine make sure u use the right one,lets say u have a PC with 32 bit and u load a 64 bit version of any engine
-this is what u will find
*When opening ur prog after 1 1/2 sec will get freezed,ur prog will no works at all,can't play for ende
Go to the directory of that 64bit UCI engine where u downloaded and deleted,
this is necesary because once the prog get freezed u can't choose another engine,and this chessbuddy every time u click to open and play will get freezed right away with out giving u enought time to edit or fix choosing the right engine,u will never get that time when opening it
Now u can load a new UCI engine ,but make sure is 32bit now,so u don't get freezed again-----------------------------------------------------
What happend when connecting thru.......?
Log in ID at yahoo --- + ---Chessbuddy connection thru = results
Internet Explorer + Internet Explorer = OK
Internet Explorer + Firefox = chessbuddy no play
Firefox + Firefox = OK
Firefox + Internet Explorer = chessbuddy no play