Someone had a lot of time on their hands to work this out.
- New York City has 11 letters
- Afghanistan has 11 letters.
- Ramsin Yuseb (The terrorist who threatened to destroy the Twin Towers in 1993) has 11 letters.
- George W Bush has 11 letters.
- The two twin towers make an "11"
This could be a mere coincidence, but this gets more interesting:
- New York is the 11th state.
- The first plane crashing against the Twin Towers was flight number 11.
- Flight 11 was carrying 92 passengers. 9 + 2 = 11
- Flight 77 which also hit Twin Towers, was carrying 65 passengers. 6+5 = 11
- The tragedy was on September 11, or 9/11 as it is now known. 9 + 1+ 1 = 11
- The date is equal to the US emergency services telephone number 911. 9 + 1 + 1 = 11.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind:
- The total number of victims inside all the hi-jacked planes was 254. 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
- September 11 is day number 254 of the calendar year. Again 2 + 5 + 4 = 11.
- The Madrid bombing took place on 3/11/2004. 3 + 1 + 1 + 2 + 4 = 11.
- The tragedy of Madrid happened 911 days after the Twin Towers incident.
Sheer coincidence..?! Read on and make up your own mind: Now this is where things get totally eerie:
The most recognised symbol for the US, after the Stars & Stripes, is the Eagle. The following verse is taken from the Quran, the Islamic holy book:
- "For it is written that a son of Arabia would awaken a fearsome Eagle. The wrath of the Eagle would be felt throughout the lands of Allah and lo, while some of the people trembled in despair still more rejoiced: for the wrath of the Eagle cleansed the lands of Allah and there was peace."
That verse is number 9.11 of the Quran.
Still uncovinced about all of this..?! Try this and see how you feel afterwards, it made my hair stand on end:
Open Microsoft Word and do the following(TRY THIS FOR REAL)
- Type in capitals Q33 NY. This is the flight number of the first plane to hit one of the Twin Towers.
- Highlight the Q33 N
- Change the font size to 48.
- Change the actual font to the WINGDINGS