Sunday, May 3, 2015

Does Disney Television Animation for Disney XD is sending subliminal for our kids that been gay is the cool thing now?

Why We all have to be scrutinizing all the show that Disney are trying to push for tv for our kid Why we cant decide others people with a old good reputation decide what is good to see on tv, I will explain why and I will ask You do the same for your children from now.



May 3, 2015 , 4.00pm-5.00pm at channel 135 DISXD

Penn Zero: Part-Time Hero


My kids were watching the daily show that Disney used to play , but I heard them whispering "hey look that girl talking like a boy and the boy dressing like a girl..." then my little one ask me - Dad, Is it normal to be like that? I strongly and very angry replay NO my little male boy this is bu11$h1t from Disney and i will channel the channel right now.


I hug my kid and told him -what you see something is no always the right thing to see and the good thing to do.

Deuteronomy 22:5
King James Bible
The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the LORD thy God.


New International Version
A woman must not wear men's clothing, nor a man wear women's clothing, for the LORD your God detests anyone who does this.

I see that other cartoon are trying to do the same and I will have them unmask here for Parent to block from their children if they wants the best for them


1-Cartoon Network’s ‘Uncle Grandpa’





To read more about the show visit the link
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penn_Zero:_Part-Time_Hero

http://biblehub.com/deuteronomy/22-5.htm

No comments:

Post a Comment