Florida Offender provides an easy to use database of sex
offenders which can be searched by geographic location or
via a name search.
View addresses that you are monitoring or add new addresses that are of interest to you. You will receive an e-mail alert if an offender or predator moves close to the Florida address you choose to monitor. For example, your home, workplace, school, daycare, etc.
or Google it up
Do you know of a specific offender/predator that you would like to monitor?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Who must register as a sexual offender?
- What is a sexual predator?
- What are the basic registration obligations of sexual offenders/predators?
- How often is the Florida Sexual Offender/Predator Registry updated?
- Do juvenile sex offenders/predators have to register?
- Do out-of-state sex offenders have to register in Florida, even if they are ONLY visiting, attending school, or working in Florida?
- What is the Florida "Romeo & Juliet" Law?
- How can I receive more information about predators/offenders?
- How do I report information regarding a sexual offender or a sexual crime?
- Does Florida have a civil commitment law?
- Where can I find information about sexual offender/predator residency restrictions?
- Can a sexual offender/predator visit a park, school, or child care center?
- Can a sexual offender/predator petition the court to be removed from the registry?
- Are there consequences if a sexual offender/predator fails to comply with registration requirements?
- Is a sexual offender/predator allowed to have an account on a social networking site?
- Why does a deceased sexual offender/predator still appear on the website?
- How do I look up sexual offenders/predators in other states?