Sunday, April 6, 2014

21 pictures that were no photoshop

These amazing artworks will fool you into thinking that they’re still photographs, or even Photoshopped in some way. They seem SO real even if you blinked a hundred times or rubbed your eyes repeatedly you STILL won’t believe what you’re seeing! What you see below are the works of some VERY talented artists and are all completely done by hand. Just keep your jaw in check every now and then to make sure you haven’t lost it on the floor!
Excuse me while I pick up my pencil and try my hand at sketching Amy Winehouse. I think I may have some hidden talent too – NOT!
Make sure you share with your friends below so they can witness this amazing art.

reference:
http://www.stumbleupon.com/su/1REiNh/viralbang.com/these-will-blow-your-mind/?_nospa=true

No comments:

Post a Comment