Wednesday, November 21, 2012

LAW OF ATTRACTION - Subliminal Audio Program


Uploaded by  on Dec 2, 2011
A subliminal audio program based on the universal law of attraction.The images are for visual enhancement only therefore you do not have to sit and watch you can go about your daily activities.Affirmations are embeded in the sound of the ocean waves not in the images use with or without head phones.You tube videos to mp3 mp4 Ipod Dvd Cd go to www.dvdvideosoft.com.It's free with no viruses.A Personal Note From Drvirtual7:If For Any Reason My Channel Is Taken Down I Will Post All My Vids At Break.com.
Affirmations:
My wish is my command
I can have anything i want
and i get it
I am positive
Positive outlook on life
I deserve the very best
Belief
Faith
I am unlimited
My life flows with harmony
Life is full of wonderful opportunities
How effortlessly I control my life
I am open to divine guidance
Unlimited abundance
I am open to divine qualities
easily effortlessly and naturally
I am one with my good
My thoughts have power
therefore I direct them wisely
I achieve at will my highest good
The windows of heaven are open to me
My income rises higher and higher
I naturally succeed
I am naturally lucky
Things go my way
I believe the best is mine
My timing is perfect
Syncronicity
My personal power
makes me confident
I am a high achiever

No comments:

Post a Comment